Lehnen Industrial Services, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.lehnendesign.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using and disclosing that information.
Collection of Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, our Web-server software passively gathers anonymous, general information such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, and time spent on different pages. This information is used for internal marketing purposes only; it helps us customize Web pages to best fit the needs and expectations of our users.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We do not sell customer information to any third party.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your personal information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.